Thursday 5 April 2007

Thursday: rollerblading for peace

Moses and I mostly spent a pleasant day squabbling on our rollerblades between Mumbles and the Junction.

I have been checking out how I have been feeling all day.

The range is from
  • terror

at one end of the scale to

  • mildly interested

at the other.

My first use of my brand new blog as shopping list

We then went to see Lin. Lin is nice. Lin lives in Mumbles and would like us to bring her some cinnamon sticks from Palestine.

Mental note to self:

I wonder if this blog will continue to read like Mo's school news book throughout our journey?

"We went to Israel on a plane. The Israelis told us to go home again" Hm, this will certainly have the benefit of being concise: this horrid horrid fear is dominating me right now... so time to press the send button ceremoniously and sign out for now - I will return, from the holy land.

No comments: